Miss India vs Miss Nepal: Miss World 2018 - GadgetngizmoGuru

Miss India vs Miss Nepal: Miss World 2018

Share This
On December 8, 2018, Miss World 2018 will be the 68th edition of the Miss World pageant which will be in Sanya, China. From all over the world 118 contestants will be competing for Miss World Crown.

Miss India vs Miss Nepal
Anukreethy Vas: Miss World India 2018
Shrinkhala Khatiwada: Miss World Nepal 2018 


Questions to Shrinkhala Khatiwada (Miss World Nepal 2018)
Q. At the start of your video, you referred to yourself as an average student what did you mean by this?
You know frankly how kids ever since their childhood they have an interest in sports or art or they're just good at math but I was one of those kids who was extremely mediocre at whatever she did and I always grew up believing that I did not have any natural talent. So that's what I meant. When I said that I was just an average kid but as I grew up I realized that hard work could always beat talent. And you know right now I am still the same average kid but I believe that hard work and dedication I can be whoever I want to be.

Q. What would you say to kids or parents who believe that they are average students are their children are average students? What would you tell them?
You know I'd like to believe that natural talent is just a myth because I was an average like I said so I'd like to tell them please let your children know that if they put their heart and passion into anything they can achieve anything that they want to achieve in life.


Q. What is the biggest problem faced by your country and how would you solve it? 
Unemployment has been one of the biggest challenges that we have been facing as a country. As a lot of youth are migrating to foreign countries for job opportunities. So I believe that creating more jobs through tourism which happens to be one of our biggest strengths as a country is a way to go about it. I would like to promote to the world that Nepal is a country of diverse culture, ethnicity, religions, traditions and we are just people who love celebrations, we love festivals and I would like to welcome the world to Nepal with big bright smiles.

Questions to Anukreethy Vas (Miss World India 2018 )
Q. How has growing up without a father made you who you are today?
Everything that I am today is only through what I have learned from my life experiences, my mistakes, and the circumstances life is put me through. My father abandoned us when I was only seven years old has turned me into a strong confident and independent woman that I am today and has shown me how courage's a woman could be through my real life superwoman my mother as she not just felt my father's shoes perfectly but also has been the best example of a self empowered woman and learning from her as I grew up, I took the responsibility to become the man of the house to be able to be a better role model to my younger brother. Also an important support to my mother and if it's my mother unconditional love that kept me going it is my father's absence. But drove me to find the purpose of my life that is to stand with those who are abandoned by the society just like me so I truly believe that everything in the world happens for a reason and it's not the circumstances that define you but it's how you face it that makes who you are.

Q. Will your mom be coming to the Miss World Final?
No, she won't be but her blessings are always with me.

Q. Who is someone from your country that inspires you?
In addition to the two strong pillars of my life my mother and my grandmother. I have been truly inspired by our former president who is also known as the missile man of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam who I deeply is referred to a father figure. His story from being a small town boy who is a newspaper vendor to having an invention to his own name has always given me hopes in life and is a code that states a dream is not something that you see when you're sleeping but it's something that does not let you sleep has always been my reason to never give up in life. So it would definitely be him.

Source: PageantBuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

';

Pages